Monday, July 11, 2011

Idiot Box aka TV

So many movie channels and so many movies,soaps,music, you name it and and its running throughout the day...and you are so spoilt for choice.I can hardly make my mind about which movie to watch... endlessly up switching channels not stopping to watch any.The luxury of cable and satellite tv channels.

No one can beat my sister at watching movies she's seen every movie they show on every channel!She even watches 2 or at times 3 movies simultaneously.Some knack that is now... isn't it?

But as opposed to this thinking, I never had a tv to watch in London which is for about 8-9 months and I survived.I had to overcome the perception that I had forever... "the five things I cannot live without...air,water,clothes,shelter,tv"... Now I definitely can and will safely drop the 5th one, I definitely survived.Although TV has become an indispensable need.I've seen tvs in tiny shacks along side the railway tracks in Mumbai.

But without the devil/idiot/ ... box or you can add to the bynames of tv,one can for sure spend quality time with family and friends.


I did find other things to do without the tv and useful innovative things I must say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment