Friday, March 27, 2020

God made Vs Man made

I came back to my blog after a really long long time. So long that I almost forgot I even had this blog. Thanks to my dear friend Jaya for bringing this back to me. I owe some friends of mine a lot in life. 

I thought I should make this post a first after a long time because it is the apt time to believe that mankind needs a reminder than he is not the all powerful. We’re all facing the global lockdown against the fight for the deadly pandemic corona. I would like to convey to one and all to be safe and be at home and protect yourself and others and help in the fight against this pandemic. The earth is healing from the many negativities created by men like pollution, and many other. Though it is a very tough time but it’s the best to be done in the interest of many all over the globe. 

My sincere gratitude to all the health workers and essential service providers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment